Temperatures are starting to change. Spring is coming, and you’ll soon need to start using the cooling system in your house. Before you turn the system on, it’s time to call Express Service Heating and Air Conditioning for a spring tune-up.
You’re going to want to call Express Service sooner rather than later so that you can make sure that everything is good to go before you really need it.
Here are some of the things they will check for you, and repair if necessary:
- System Refrigerant Charge – The technician will check the refrigerant levels and make sure they are full and ready for the upcoming air conditioning season.
- Thermostat Operation – The technician will check the thermostat for proper operation. Many times, when there is a heating or cooling issue, it is because the thermostat is not working properly.
- Fan Motors – The tech will check the fan motors to be sure they are operating properly and spinning freely. The tech will also check the belts to make sure they are in good condition.
- Condenser Coil – The technician will check the condenser coil and make sure the cooling system is operating efficiently.
- Cooling Coil – The technician will make sure the coiling coils are clean and free of leaks.
- Condition of Compressor – The heart of your cooling system is the compressor. The technician will check the compressor and make sure it is in good condition.
- Air Filters – More often than not, when there is a problem with your air conditioner, the air filters need to be changed, but most people don’t even think about checking this one little thing. The technician will replace any air filters (this should be done at least every 30 days).
- Electrical Connections – Last, but not least, the technician will check to make sure all electrical connections are in good order.
Contact Express Service Heating and Air Conditioning today for fast service and to schedule your Spring Tune-up.